The 2012 GPP Shootout Video is In...



You've already seen the post mortem and final pics from this year's Gulf Photo Plus shootout. But now the official videotape version of Martin Prihoda and yours truly getting our butts kicked by Mr. Heisler is live, for your entertainment.

Oh, and hit the jump for a slideshow of student work from 2012...
__________




Teaching at GPP is a hoot, even if I only had one shooting class this year. (Blogging and Nontraditional Digital Bizmodel classes don't make for slideshow fodder.)

I am generally off of the non-family travel treadmill this year, but GPP is the one thing I could not resist. I highly recommend it. To the adventurous I say, sell some plasma start saving to get out there in 2013...


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink