And Now, Your NSFW Underwear Shoot BTS Video of the Day

Okay folks, we try to keep it reasonably family friendly here at Strobist. But every now and then something comes along that pretty much says, "Run me."

The video beyond the jump is NSFW-ish. As in there are nekkid people involved. You don't wanna see? Then don't click.
__________




First off I happen to know Thomas Derouault, who was the art director on this. Works a lot with JoeyL. We had drinks together in Dubai, and I am pretty sure he fakes the french accent to get more girls.

And, speaking of women, did you just assume it would be female nudity? Okay, there's a little. But as I have said before, I do not cater to the fact that Strobist readership is overwhelming male. Which I think is ridiculous, and even go as far as specifically running something for the laydees every now and then. Like now.

Plus, the photos were pretty cool.


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink