A L'il TGIF Fun

This one is very hard to post with a straight face.

First off, please note that I am not exactly endorsing this. But I will give them credit for making the umbrella a shoot-thru rather than a reflective version.

Second, I would only say that any umbrella of this size should rightfully have a stiff, fruity drink under it -- with a tropical sunset as a backdrop.

And assuming you are that unafraid of embarrassing yourself in public, I like this version better. If you're gonna go for it, I say go all out.

:: Strobrella Product Page ::

(Thanks to Artur Gajewski for the tip!)

-30-


__________

New to Strobist? Start here | Or jump right to Lighting 101
Got a question? Hit me on Twitter: @Strobist
Have a passport? Join me in Hanoi: X-Peditions Location Workshops



Permalink